Lloyd’s Boot Camp will offer an in-depth introductory program for retail and wholesale brokers, agents, and underwriters who have not previously placed business in the Lloyd’s market or are looking to gain a better understanding of Lloyd’s expertise and product offerings.
The day and a half programme will feature focused interactive sessions with Lloyd’s brokers, syndicate underwriters, and seasoned US retail brokers and Lloyd’s coverholders around the following topics:
• What is the Lloyd’s market and how does it work?
• How do I access the Lloyd’s market?
• What risk transfer solutions are available to me there?
• How is the market approaching innovation and emerging risks such as cyber and political risk?
• How are claims managed by the market?
Networking opportunities with underwriters, brokers, senior Lloyd’s management, and fellow risk management professionals will be provided throughout the program, concluding with a Lloyd’s Meet the Market event where we recreate the famous Lloyd’s Underwriting Room with a series of “boxes” hosted by syndicate underwriters representing multiple classes of business at Lloyd’s.