The Insurance Insider’s InsiderTech New York brings together industry leaders, innovators and groundbreaking tech to discuss and debate the next chapter of InsurTech, such as how we measure its impact on the future of the (re)insurance industry.
Points of discussion will include:
• Are new tech-enabled ideas genuinely breaking ground, or are they old ways dressed in a new suit?
• Have incumbents focused their InsurTech investment in areas which create the most value?
• Could underwriting or claims be made more efficient by artificial intelligence and algorithms? Alternatively, should they be?
• Incentives that attract incumbents to utilise InsurTech innovations
• How can technologists assist insurers in developing more efficient risk models?