Browse the largest collection of international insurance events by using the map, keyword search, as well as by date, category and location.
The importance of effective fire management cannot be overplayed and of particular interest to the insurance industry is the apparently increasing problem of hot work fires.
In this Insurance Institute of London (IIL) property investors lecture Deon Webber will discuss IFIC Forensics’ perspective on the topical subject of construction fires and specifically those involving Hot Work and how they manifest themselves in the current day claims environment. It will discuss:
• What exactly is meant by the term ‘Hot Works’?
• How does Hot Work lead to fires?
• What provisions are present to reduce the risk?
• What are the issues that lead to these provisions being ineffective?
• How do we deal with these issues?