Hosted by the IIL YMC in association with DAC Beachcroft LLP, join us for an in-person panel discussion explaining the cover for ransomware attacks commonly included in standalone cyber policies from a legal, claims and broking perspective.
Bringing together a panel of leading Cyber Insurance experts – with a specific focus on ransomware – we will discuss the hottest topics in this space:
- How can we assess cyber risks?
- What are the common components of cyberattacks on an insured party?
- What is the likely impact of legislation banning ransomware payments?
- What complexities are involved in making ransomware payments where sanctions could potentially be triggered?
The discussion will be followed by an interactive Q&A session – please feel free to submit any questions in advance when you book online.
- The nature of the threat posed by ransomware from an insurer and a policyholder perspective
- The impact and value of legislation, sanctions, and other approaches taken by insurers, policyholders, and nation states to prevent or dissuade ransomware payments to criminal organisations
- Best practice in responding to a cyberattack or ransomware event, how policyholder responses vary according to sophistication and size, and insurers’ claims response
After the event attendees are invited to join the speakers and Committee members for a networking drinks reception.
Share this event with your colleagues: