The Insurance Institute of London (IIL) has teamed up with the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) to offer a two hour masterclass to help members develop their communication skills in the workplace.
Performing brilliantly at work involves more than just technical expertise; it requires excellent communication skills. In this interactive workshop, participants will have the opportunity to explore what type of communicator they are and the type of communicator they could become.
By examining the power of the three tools of communication – the body, breath and voice, participants will learn tools and techniques to come across and communicate with greater presence, clarity and impact in a variety of workplace scenarios.
By the end of this masterclass, members will have:
• Greater self-awareness of how they come across to others
• Greater command and understanding of their body, breath and voice
• Enhanced physical and vocal presence
• An understanding of different behaviour types
• Tools to flex their own communication style