This event will cover a wide number of issues including:
- A review of the past and expectations for the future
- Developments in and legal decisions on policy wordings
- Emerging issues facing the market
- Developments in individual professions – regulation and coverage
- Significant legal decisions that are impacting on the professions’ exposures
Who is the conference for?
This Conference will be of interest to anyone involved in Professional Indemnity Insurance, including underwriters, claims managers, risk managers, lawyers and brokers.