The LMA Academy has arranged a series of free 90-minute virtual learning workshops for LMA members across a wide range of technical topics, to be hosted by Charlotte Warr from Sarnia Training.
By the end of this session you will be able to identify and describe:
• the types of exposure that give rise to the need for these classes of insurance
• where Political Risk type exposures might be covered under different types of insurance such as marine or aviation war
• the key elements of Political Risk insurances
• the key elements of Financial Guarantee insurances including Contract Frustration and Credit risk
• Identify some different types of Financial Guarantee insurance such as Seafarers Abandonment
• the key considerations insurers will have when considering risks in these classes.