In this webinar organised by the IIL Young Members’ Committee, Celina Ramsey provides an insight into the current conditions within the mortgage market and explains the most important factors affecting first-time buyers and existing homeowners.
This session is suitable for existing homeowners and anyone looking to take the first step towards owning their own home, including information on:
- The current financial climate
- How you can take control of your finances – hints and tips for budgeting
- The importance of your credit rating
- What is currently happening in the property and mortgage market
- Government initiatives for first-time buyers
- The home buying process, associated costs and fees and timescales involved
- If you are a homeowner, why and when should you remortgage?
- How an expert mortgage adviser can help
- Q&A to answer your individual questions
- How to budget during the cost of living crisis
- First-time buyers: understand how much you need to save to get onto the property ladder and what Government Schemes are available to assist
- Existing homeowners: understand the process and timing to remortgage
- Celina Ramsay, Client Success Manager, Charles Cameron & Associates
Share this event with your colleagues: