Browse the largest collection of international insurance events by using the map, keyword search, as well as by date, category and location.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
This is an advanced programme aimed at the leaders of tomorrow, who need to master profit and value creation across the syndicate and managing agent. This is a demanding, highly practical and interactive programme that introduces delegates to the nature of executive business management with a longer term approach to driving success within a Lloyd’s business.
• exploring and analysing the business models of a Lloyd’s managing agent and a syndicate
• using the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment (ORSA) as a strategic compass to guide critical business decisions
• optimising capital management
• identifying the cost base and managing its components
• developing an investment strategy and relating it back to the underlying business strategy
• demonstrating effective corporate governance
• exploring the competitive opportunities and risks presented by innovation
• understanding the drivers of value in a Lloyd’s business
• preparing and delivering Board level papers and presentations
• developing the skills of individual, continuous reflective learning.
The faculty includes John Constable and Jonathan Besso-Cowan from Searchlight Insurance Training who will work with the delegates throughout the programme; Professor Julian Birkinshaw from London Business School; Markus Gesmann from Lockton Re and Quentin Moore from Vario Partners; Judy Delaforce from BP&E Global.
Additional expert speakers and judges are drawn from within Lloyd’s, the market and the PRA.Event Website