Browse 1359 events in our database by using the map, keyword search, as well as by date, category and location.
In this Insurance Institute of London (IIL) revision lecture Alison Cooper will share her considerable knowledge and experience to provide guidance to candidates to help master the CII Diploma units, focusing on MCQ and coursework. These insights have been gained primarily from her experience as a CII Senior Examiner and Marker.
Alison will explain that with the change in CII focus from exams to Mixed Assessment, a new approach and skill set is required by CII candidates. Mixed Assessment requires candidates to demonstrate their theoretical knowledge in the multiple-choice exam and their practical knowledge/experience in the coursework component.
This revision presentation will highlight a structured route to CII students studies including:
• How to master the syllabus and focus on learning objectives
• How to prepare for the MCQ exam
• How to deconstruct coursework questions
• How to plan your written answers to maximize marks
By the end of this lecture members would have gained an insight into:
• Focusing on the syllabus and learning outcomes
• Understanding how to deconstruct coursework questions
• Planning your assignment answers
Sally Blake MSc BSc (Hons) FCII, Chartered Insurer, Business Analyst, Chair – Disability Inclusion Network, Zurich Insurance Plc.