The Exposure Management Working Group (EMWG) would like to invite you to the ‘Managing Inflation – Issues and Trends we are facing and how to manage these effectively’ online event on Wednesday 07 December.
Key areas to be covered:
- issues and trends via a panel discussion
- vendor solutions
- Lloyd’s expectations on inflation.
- Mirjam Spies, Head of Actuarial Oversight, Lloyd’s
- Nylesh Shah, Chief Actuary, Bank of England
- Kelsey Mulder, Exposure Management Catastrophe Research Manager, Liberty
- Linda Stannard, Senior Vice President of Sales, Insurance, WNS
- Dr Robert Muir-Wood, Chief Research Officer, Risk Management Solutions.
- Laura Freeman, Head of Exposure Management, Apollo (co-chair of EMWG) – Host
- Giovanni Garcia, Senior Vice President, Verisk
- Paul Brown, Insurance Market Strategy Lead, CoreLogic
- Natasha Margariti, Insurance Solutions, Moody’s Analytics
- Emma Watkins, Head of Exposure Management, Lloyd’s.
Attendees will gain a greater understanding of the issues being faced on inflation and possible solutions to mitigate these.
Heads of Exposure management, risk, claims and actuarial professionals. This event is open to LMA members only.
This event requires membership. Please visit the organiser's website for more information.