The LMA Academy has arranged a series of free 90-minute virtual learning workshops for LMA members across a wide range of technical topics, to be hosted by Charlotte Warr from Sarnia Training.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
• identify the types of exposure that are insured within this class of business including exploration, construction and production
• use key terminology such as offshore/onshore and upstream/midstream and downstream
• describe the key elements of the insurances for physical damage, liabilities and specialist risks such as Control of Well
• outline the key considerations that insurers will have when considering risks in this class
• describe how claims and recoveries are handled.