A day-and-a-half introductory programme for risk professionals who have not previously placed business in the Lloyd’s market or are looking for a better understanding of it.
The Lloyd’s Boot Camp in New York will offer an in-depth introductory programme for retail and wholesale brokers and underwriters featuring focused interactive sessions with Lloyd’s underwriters and brokers and their US counterparts.
• How does the Lloyd’s market operate?
• What are the roles of the Lloyd’s underwriter and broker?
• How do I access the Lloyd’s market?
• What unique risk transfer solutions are available to me there?
• How does the market approach innovation and emerging risks?
• How are claims managed by the market?