This LMA interactive session will be led by Matthew Cooper (Riverstone), with panel representation of Owen Ludbrook (Sedgwick), Iain Lebbell (THB), Lucy Sinnott (MS Amlin) and Tim Bowling (LMA).
This session follows on from the Binder 101 session delivered on 13 November 2019. There is no requirement to have attended that session. The sessions is aimed at those with up to 5 years’ experience in claims. ‘Introduction to Delegated Authority Oversight’ expands upon that introductory session, focusing more on the processes of onboarding and managing a Delegated Claims Administrator (DCA).
The sessions will specifically look at the following areas:
• delegation of claims – what is a DCA, how appointed, CH -v- DCA
• due diligence – what, how
• contracting – the contract (DCAA), other considerations (i.e. funding)
• oversight and ongoing relationship
• audit – why/approach/scoping/preparation/output