As London finally starts to unlock, the Reinsurance market looks to reconnect. Never has the prospect of meeting and engaging in a safe environment seemed so important and so exciting to the industry.
The inaugural Insurance Insider Leadership Forum taking place on the 28th September 2021 will address the most fundamental key strategic discussion that is taking place within boardrooms across the London Reinsurance market – “The future of business 2021 and beyond”.
Challenges to be addressed
- What does the return to work look like?
- Fostering an agile workforce and organisational culture
- Exploring the impact of agile working on future recruitment and D&I
- Maintaining London as the centre of underwriting excellence
- Caroline Wagstaff, Chief Executive Officer, London Market Group
- Sue Jakobek, Chief Executive Officer, PPL
- Christopher Croft, Chief Executive, LIIBA
- Dominick Hoare, Group Chief Underwriting Officer, Munich Re Syndicate
- Karen Graves, Chief Operating Officer, Inigo Insurance