In 2020 the financial world saw market volatility, a rise in litigation by investors, GDP contractions and impacted portfolios, among other trends. However, despite these setbacks, the asset management industry performed relatively well.
As we look for a return to increased normality in 2021, join us at the Insurance Asset Management Summit where leading panels of experts will gather virtually to discuss the concerns, trends and challenges impacting the work of the North America insurance asset management’s leading professionals in 2021 and beyond.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Global and domestic concerns for insurance Chief Investment Officers
- New asset management strategies emerging to optimize for either capital efficiency, operational efficiency, or third-party business growth
- Progression in sustainability offerings and strategies: ESG considerations in North America as pressure is increasing on regulators to take action
- The impact of the global market volatility on operations and investment portfolios
- Anticipation of trade error activity, investor complaints and/or regulatory interactions
- Trends in private equity investing in 2021: Will the appetite for this asset class be sustained and what are the investment plans going forward?
Agenda timings in EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
- 09:00–09:45 am. Panel discussion: Macro Outlook for 2021 and beyond
- 09:55–10:40 am. Panel Discussion: The Evolving Role of Chief Investment Officers
- 11:00–11:45 am. Panel Discussion: The rising importance of ESG