This June, Insider Progress invites you to take part in an open conversation about disability and neurodiversity in order to bridge the accessibility gap by raising awareness and global standards.
In this Insider Progress session, we will discuss how companies can create a supportive environment for disabled and neurodiversity employees so they can build a more inclusive workspace.
- Discussing the barriers faced by disabled and neurodiverse employees in the workplace – what are the common pitfalls that can be avoided, are there any areas which need more awareness?
- How companies and individuals can translate awareness around accessibility into action
- Leveraging technology to create accessible workplaces
- Recruitment practices – how can we make recruitment more inclusive from an accessibility standpoint?
- Embracing the skillsets and challenges faced by neurodiverse people