European Insurance Technology Awards 2023
Hosted by Insurance Post, and in partnership with L’Argus de l’assurance, the aim of these awards is to recognise the leading technologies and third-party vendors operating within the insurance industry across Europe, through an auditable and transparent methodology underpinned by a panel of judges comprising several experienced technology consultants and Insurance Post’s most experienced journalists.
These awards focus on
- The market-leading technologies developed specifically for use by the insurance industry, designed to allow them to operate more efficiently, more transparently and more judiciously.
- Innovation and addressing the European insurance industry’s most pressing business, regulatory, operational and technology needs.
- Collaboration, regulatory compliance and managing the various risks/challenges the market participants face daily, while also allowing them to maximize their operational efficiency.
The European Insurance Technology Awards are free to enter, irrespective of the number of categories entrants choose to participate in.
- Entries close – 22 September 2023
- Winners will be announced – 01 November 2023