Browse the largest collection of international insurance events by using the map, keyword search, as well as by date, category and location.
Delegated authority is a major part of the Lloyd’s market. This programme is aimed at those looking to gain a greater understanding of delegated authority and the different issues and regulations that affect it.
Delegates will learn about:
• different types of delegated authorities and the roles and responsibilities of each party to each type of arrangement:
• managing agent, coverholder and broker
• binding authority, lineslip and consortium
• the Lloyd’s Delegated Underwriting Authority Framework – including the Code of Practice and Minimum Standards
• working as a team, presenting a case study and reflecting on their learning.
Delegates will work in teams, allowing them to understand how they each approach delegated authority.
During the programme, delegates will receive a case study to work on in their assigned teams and will present their findings to the group and a panel of judges in Module 6. A presentation skills session will be held over lunch following Module 4.
This programme has been designed by the LMA Academy in conjunction with Searchlight Insurance Training, Lloyd’s and the LMA.Event Website