The conference “Croatian Insurance Days” is the central gathering place and the largest annual event of the insurance profession in the Republic of Croatia in terms of the number of participants, the quality of the program and the media coverage.
The primary purpose of the conference is to present to the insurance public the topics and problems that currently plague Croatian insurance, in order to reflect the current situation and compare it with the standards it strives for.
- Discussion of current events in the insurance industry and introduction to news from world and European financial markets.
- Training of insurance employees through mutual exchange of knowledge, skills, best practices and experiences.
- Positioning insurers in relation to the issues and challenges posed to them by the current economic and social moment.
- Promoting the insurance profession among citizens and legal entities as users of insurance services with the aim of developing awareness of the need and importance of insurance.
- Affirmation of the profession in relation to the relevant and competent state institutions.
- Educating the media about the importance of insurance, the latest trends in insurance and its social and economic role.