An overview of common claims handling issues in Belgium, including:
- misrepresentation and/or non-disclosure
- breach of warranty and condition precedent
- reservation of rights
- entitlement to bring a claim against an insurer
- late payment damages
- limitation periods
- third-party liability insurance
- recoverability of defence costs
- insurability of penalties and fines
Overview of claims trends:
- current claims landscape issues including covid claims
- practical guide to real problem claims issues and how they were resolved.
With more than 70 offices in over 40 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, CMS offers deep local market understanding with a global perspective. CMS are focused on building strong relationships with their clients, people, industry sectors and wider communities.
All claims professionals. This webinar is open to LMA members only.
This event requires membership. Please visit the organiser's website for more information.