AM Best has held a global Reinsurance Market Briefing every year at the annual Rendez-Vous de Septembre in Monaco ahead of busy bilateral meeting schedules. The Sunday morning event is one of the most popular and well-attended market briefings at the reinsurance rendezvous.
With the cancellation of the 2020 conference in Monte Carlo, AM Best will still deliver its global reinsurance analysis and reports and will proceed to hold its annual Reinsurance Market Briefing on the same date and at the exact times that they have done for many years.
Join them on Sunday, 13 September 2020 at 10.15 am (CEST) for the Virtual 2020 Reinsurance Market Briefing. With a line-up of senior AM Best executives, the organisers are looking forward to bringing you once more 90-minute session with rich reinsurance market insight and opinion that has made the AM Best reinsurance market briefing at Monte Carlo a must attend over recent years.
Discussion topics will include:
• AM Best’s trend analysis on the global reinsurance sector
• Global reinsurance outlook and the drivers of future rating movements
• Capital management challenges
• Impact of alternative capital and ILS
• Key rating issues impacting all reinsurers