The ABI Annual Conference 2021 will be the standout insurance event of the year, bringing industry leaders, politicians and regulators together to debate the major issues affecting the insurance and long term savings industry.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from industry leaders, politicians and regulators
- Join the discussion on major issues affecting the insurance and long-term savings industry
- Map out your own agenda with a choice of interactive breakout sessions covering a range of topics and delivered in a variety of engaging formats
- Network with industry colleagues
- Be a part of the standout insurance conference of the year
- Take advantage of 5.5 CPD hours with this CII accredited event
- John Glen MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury
- Jon Dye, Chief Executive, Allianz and Chair of the ABI
- June Sarpong OBE, TV Presenter, Diversity Expert & Award-winning Author
- Paul Waugh, Executive Editor, Politics, HuffPost UK
- Huw Evans, Director General, ABI
Main sessions will cover
- Strategic and reputational challenges for Insurance and Long-Term Savings in 2021
- The road to COP26: Insurance and Long-Term Savings’ role in addressing Climate Change