Join us in the Old Library at Lloyd’s to hear from Dominick Hoare providing a reflection of the current macro challenges of the insurance market and whether such challenges should be seen as opportunities.
This IIL reinsurance seminar, covers a high-level look into such issues as: climate change, energy transition, inflation, capital, and geopolitics.
- Understand current underwriting dynamics
- Possible solutions to current risk transfer concerns
- Invite attendees to challenge conventional underwriting thinking
- Dominick Hoare ACII, Group Chief Underwriting Officer, Munich Re Specialty Group
- Chair: Ben Rose, Co-founder and President, Supercede.
Share this event with your colleagues: