During economic instability it is particularly important to manage risks effectively. Political and economic risks, currency fluctuations and many other factors have a significant impact on companies’ operations. It is therefore necessary now to quickly develop and implement new interventions and approaches to the management of these or other types of risks in order to minimize potential loss of business. For two days experts of the world’s top companies will present real-world examples of innovative approaches to risk management from different business areas using up-to-date software products. There will also be additional options for the practical application of the methods used presented at the conference.
Speakers of the conference will share their experiences and ideas about the prospects of global and up-to-date risk management methods in the era of destabilization; discuss the application of various risk models and prospects for the introduction of new national Risk Managers Qualification Assessment standards.
Our event is not engineered to cover just one facet of commerce but embrace all areas, providing a broad spectrum of content for our attendees. Companies where their executives have benefited from our conferences over the years have included, amongst others:
· Hannover Re, Swiss Re, Allianz, AIG, Zurich Insurance Company, SCOR, Ingosstrakh, Partner Re, GIC Re, Heungkuk Fire & Marine Insurance, RK Harrison Reinsurance Brokers, AON Benfield, Marsh, Willis, Jardine Lloyd Thompson;
· HSBC, Eurasian Development Bank, RBS, Development Bank of Kazakhstan, Holman Fenwick Willan;
· British American Tobacco, Agip KCO, ExxonMobil, AES, TeliaSonera, Kazatomprom, ERG;
· Standard & Poor’s, A.M. Best, Moody’s, Fitch Ratings;
· KPMG, Ernst & Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte;
· Columbia University, Financial Institutions’ Association of Kazakhstan, University of Rome – La Sapienza;
· Bloomberg, International Herald Tribune, Dow Jones Newswires.
Citizens of the USA, Netherlands, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Malaysia, the UAE, South Korea and Japan can enter the Republic of Kazakhstan for up to 30 day’s stay without the need to obtain a visa beforehand. For other countries Eurasia Insurance Company is able to assist with visa support, hotel reservations at special rates in Almaty apply to all delegates.
The sponsor and organizer of the XIV International Risk Management Conference is Eurasia Insurance Company JSC.