Jonathan Corman, a partner at Fenchurch Law, will be presenting a webinar on 25 February on Waiver, RORs, and “Prudent Uninsureds” with a reference to an actual case study.
• when and why insurers reserve their rights;
• the difference between “waiver” and “estoppel”, and why it matters;
• what the policyholder and broker can do when faced with an ROR;
• the effect of an ROR on claim conditions; and
• the implications of a policyholder being told to act as a “prudent uninsured”.
Jonathan Corman, Partner, Fenchurch Law
Jonathan has been an insurance specialist for almost 30 years, concentrating primarily on professional indemnity claims, as well construction, EL/PL and D&O. He has litigated at all levels of the court system, is familiar with the arbitration process and a strong believer in mediation whenever it is appropriate. Legal 500 has said that he is “diligent and instils confidence”.
Since joining Fenchurch Law, Jonathan acts exclusively for policyholders pursuing claims for indemnity against their insurers or defending uninsured claims made against them.