Today the CFO has to take the lead in the virtualisation of the organisation as well as business transformation around digital, liquidity, cyber, blockchain and now the undetermined impact of COVID-19. There are also additional threats and unknown dangers as countries start to lift their lockdowns coupled with the onset of InsurTech and regulatory changes. With all these challenges and new technologies surfacing in digitised finance and insurance – how do CFOs innovate and navigate the new world?
Asia Insurance Review has put together a virtual event on CFO Insights: Navigating the COVID-19 Era, to look at the impact of the COVID-19 crisis, IFRS17 and how the CFO risk agenda is changing globally!
Is the current crisis a distraction from getting IFRS17 ready? And how do CFOs get ready with all that uncertainty in the air while they are coping with the double whammy of underwriting losses and massive investment write downs? Where is the light at the end of this tunnel for CFOs?
Urgent issues to be discussed:
• CFO in the driver’s seat in the pandemic
• C-Suite’s role in the IFRS 17 compliance
• What help can be expected from regulators?
• How to survive in a continued low-interest-rate environment?
• Resource allocation for cyber risks
• What will the new world financial order be post-crisis?